View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 03:19 PM   #8
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Why is it it's always what about Obama and what about Clinton, doesn't anyone in Trump's camp have concerns about Trump's absolute denial of Russia interference and continued attempts to disrupt our democracy? I guess my IQ just isn't high enough or I'd understand why this crazy diplomacy of his is going to work in our benefit.

Living in the past and constantly blaming the past administrations is a lame excuse and exercise in futility. Does anyone really give a F what past administrations did or didn't do TODAY, sure at the time it might have frustrated you, but let's focus on the here and now. These are the days, these are the decisions, these are the actions that will determine our near future and our children's future; not what O or C did.

Trump's negotiations and diplomacy are more short termed than long term IMHO and more about his constant need for validation for being elected, his need to be liked by the heads of state of Russia, NK and China; while for whatever f'ed up reasons alienating the heads of state of our longest and most important allies.

I think whether you are left, right, black, white, red or yellow; most everyone just can't wait to see exactly what the Mueller investigation finally revels to the public. At a minimum, I'd love to see them get their hands on Trump's tax returns to see who has influence over him and his family.