View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 02:02 PM   #30
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
once again distracted by Trump's laser pointer ...

I was not distracted. I was focusing in with my laser pointer to catch him being impolite or disrespectful to brown skinned people. To see if he stomped his foot in a fit of anger at having to host such a group of foreign looking darkies. He was comfortable with them and praised them. And he willingly, politely, respectfully, and genuinely joined in their cultural celebration, and through it became, for the moment, joined as one people.

Your remark about the laser pointer gets me to wondering if your pointer is stuck up your Butt.

you love your little snap shots of Trump appearing to be presidential ...

You seem very agitated by them. To hate them and try to belittle them, to destroy them. Perhaps the point of your pointer is twisted inward and is giving you butt hurt? Might be better to remove it and expose it to the wide open space and light of things hidden to you . . . or which you purposely avoid.

while willfully ignoring the totality of his actions and statements outside stage events such as theses ...

How could I be unaware of his actions and statements with which you and others daily fill the stage of this forum. On the contrary, rather than ignoring the totality, I am filling in the missing parts, the missing scenes of your drama. I'm plugging in things that you willfully avoid and dismiss.

I'm using my pointer to direct you to those things that Make the totality closer to being actually total. But if you insist on keeping yours stuck in that dark place of your nether innards, your efforts will appear to many to be imbalanced, extreme--like some painful constipation that needs release.

another email inspired youtube video for a target audience

Again, your anal, butt-stuck laser pointer, tunnel vision deters you from seeing the total truth. In truth, the video did not arrive in my email. Actually, it is posted on the world wide net and is targeted to all who seek to expand their understanding about that which they presume to speak.

some comments on the page
Of course . . . if your version of totality hasn't totally destroyed the little gleam of truth, discredit it by using your fake, poop-coated pointer to guide us to the turds in the comment section.

Last edited by detbuch; 11-15-2018 at 02:20 PM..