View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 10:53 PM   #25
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
ahhh i see , so it's similar to Wachuset blueberry then

a fruit flavored beer ,,,, i have yet to try that also

thanks i'll look for it
Nothing like Wachusett Blueberry. The apricot flavoring is very subtle. They call it a "not quite pale ale". It pairs well with most foods and is a good dinner beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
Been in our current apartment for almost a year. Our fridge has never had a can of beer in it. Can't even remember the last I bought beer in a can.

Also, beer with fruit in it is right up there with drinking these:

God, I hope I never become either that much of a beer snob or that ignorant. My basement fridge has some Smirnoff Ice right next to the cans of Bud, Blue Moon and Pabst Blue Ribbon. I also have bottles of Sam Adams Light, Sam Noble Pils, Troegs Nugget Nectar, Goose Island Summer and Goose Island 312.

When I have guests to the house, I like to have a variety. I wouldn't expect everyone to like what I like. I also don't like to have broken bottles outside on the driveway or the pool area where kids play. Just because a beer is in a can doesn't mean it's not a good beer.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote