View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 10:47 PM   #579
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Jim is going down with the ship, defending the indefensible and convinced nobody could have done more. I’d say nobody could have done worse, not a single candidate on either side, which is why this country kicked his sorry good for nothing arse to the curb.
i didn’t defend trump. i merely asked for an example. only a group of guys who all share unsupported beliefs would criticize me for asking for an example.

“i’d say nobody could have done worse.”

ok. then tell me what you suspect biden would have done better, exactly? last spring we were shut down, everyone was wearing masks, we worked to ramp up testing and vaccines and protective gear.

give me specifics? accurate specifics if it’s not too much to ask?

i think trumps tone was waaay to casual early on, but in practical terms, i don’t see that it mattered much. the policies he enacted indicate plenty of urgency. enough so that cuomo and newsom each praised trump for helping their states.

GS, what would you say about cuomos policy of forcing nursing homes to admit covid positive patients? long after we all knew that it targeted the elderly?

or pelosi and diblasio saying in late february that it was safe to go out in crowded public places?

lemme guess, trump made them
do it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-29-2020 at 11:03 PM..