View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 07:05 AM   #6
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Couple things, first disclaimer, I think a vast military parade is stupid. Running Tanks through your Capital is bot terribly impressive, and nothing like running your tanks through someone else's capital - that's impressive (and relax, a joke ; ) )

First - this is not a Commie style May Day parade for crying out loud. Not a few divisions Goosestepping. About 20 fixed wing aircraft, some rotary, a dozen tracks.

Second - This is SMALLER than the RI ANG Air Show. A little silly but it is not that big of a deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Lots of VA hospitals and centers could use the money this draft dodger is going to spent so he can impress his buddy Kim and himself of course. Veterans across this country in need could benefit better by spending those dollars elsewhere, don’t need to impress me or bolster my patriotism, caulk up another stupid move.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Everyone will need this money once Dems instill nationalized healthcare. Think the VA can screew up health care for several millions of Americans, wait until they screw it up on grand scale.

And we won't have money for this because we will be giving it to everyone that comes here in benefits and healthcare.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: