View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 12:00 PM   #23
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
one percent of the country watches fox. far more people
watch the other networks in total, and the coverage there is overwhelmingly negative. and there are people
at fox who don’t like
him.

i’m not denying that fox is very sympathetic to trump. the rest of the networks hate him. so i can’t fathom how you’d say that in the aggregate, american networks are state run tv.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
When did i say you’d say that in the aggregate, american networks are state run tv.

Your 1% number is very misleading at best.

What counts is the percentage of total viewers in the US, not all americans are watching any TV and fewer yet are watching news.

Fox at 2.4m is very close to equal to MSNBC and CNN combined

Fox News averaged 2.4 million primetime viewers to rank as the most-watched network in all of basic cable from 8-11 p.m. ET. MSNBC came in second place with an average of 1.7 million, while TNT, ESPN, and HGTV rounded out the top five.The lowly CNN finished fifteenth, averaging only 761,000 primetime viewers and finishing behind channels such as Discovery and the Food Network.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin