View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 01:14 PM   #111
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
one word - economy

And if the solution is the government should be solving the problem, as most believe it is, we are in bigger trouble than I could ever imagine.
If people are voting Democrat because of the state of the economy, shouldn't they also look into the Democatic Congress that has been in place during the current administration?

Now, I'm not very bright, but haven't the Democrats either sponsored or voted for some of the bills that have passed which have contributed to our current defecit? It amazes me how little people know about the government that makes decisions for them. Then, they base their opinion on who they will vote for on the opinions of others who are as ill-informed as they are.

Everyone wants to blame Bush for everything, even though it takes more than one man or one party to get this country into the pickle we are now in.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio