Thread: Debate #2
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #67
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
There's one Gallup poll showing just outside of the margin, but when you look across polls Romney only has a slight lead in the popular vote.

Electoral college Obama still has the clear edge.

In other words...it's a dead heat.

-spence

I agree, why did Romney make it up? The woman who ran the company that put the binder together said his story isn't true at all. The binder was assembled for both candidates before he became gubner. At the end of Romney's tenure the % of women in his cabinet was under 30% and much lower than his successor or predecessor.

Pretty sad when you have to dodge a valid question about equal pay with a fabrication.

-spence
Spence,if Romney was less than honest about what happened, let's get th rtruth out. That's important. But that's not what I'm hearing. What I'm hearing from liberals is that teh fact that Romney had a binder, is offensive to women.

It's not a dead heat. One only acts this desperate (claiming that notebooks are sexist) when (1) one knows they are in trouble, and (2) when one knows that they cannot talk about the issues.

People are realizing that in the poker game of ideas, Romney's full house beats Obama's pair of 6's.

The polls show a close race. Those polls are over-sampling Democrats, and are based on demographic turnouts from 2008, which no one is claiming will happen again.

Obama is in serious trouble.