Thread: Hilarys emails
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 08:50 AM   #80
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Did she even know any classified information was on her server? I'm not sure she did...
First of all, I bet she did - she just did not care. This kind of traffic does not BELONG on unclass systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
I have every email ever sent to me for the past 9 years.

Not a single one contains any classified material....because my email is on an unclass system. It actually takes some added effort to put classified info onto an unclass system, which anybody who works with classified systems knows. It just doesn’t “bleed” over like you like to think happens.

There ARE no excuses for negligence. I hope nobody trusts you with classified systems, because you obviously don’t take it seriously.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

^^^

Quote:
Can someone delete this thread and bad Jim from talking about Clinton's emails again...I see his OP went viral in the mainstream media
Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Isn't the fact that info may be classified retroactively another reason for using government servers rather than unsecured private ones? You are still guilty of exposing that classified material on your private server even if it was not classified at the time of interception.
Yep - this is reason #2 why NO EFFING BODY runs their own server. Some stupid people *might* use Gmail or something online (which is less susceptible to compromise than Hillary's Server).

Reason #1 is it EFFING ILLEGAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
And things being "talked about" in the NY Times is not an impressive or convincing reference.
There are new revelations of wiping Yoga and Wedding plans ? Like with a cloth?

Quote:
It speaks to the process. State didn't use much secure anything before this flap.
Process:
Rice used a State.gov email account. Condi did not have her email on Hillary's server.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: