View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 08:02 AM   #39
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Seven students are suing a Texas school district over its dress-code policy banning boys from having long hair.
School officials suspended a 9-year-old boy for a month, barred him from recess and normal lunch breaks as punishment for long hair, the lawsuit claims.

FREEDOM!!!!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
did anyone ever say that republicans want no laws/rules? You're responding to something that no one ever said.

I've never actually heard anyone deny that conservatives want fewer impositions on individual liberty (overall...not on every single individual issue) than liberals. You're making history here Wayne, you're denying that conservatives want smaller (but not zero) government intrusion into our lives.

In the last few days, you have refused to accept the NSBAs admission that they lied in their letter to Biden. In the same sentence, you have accused conservatives of both doing nothing, and of banning everything. Now you're saying (I think? It's hard to follow) conservatives want the government to control every aspect of what we wear, and how we wear our hair? One school district in TX, speaks for all of the conservatives in the country?

You think it's fair to take one extreme example, and apply that to all conservatives? Does the Loudon County school boars speak for you? When they explicitly lied to cover up a rape in school (We now know for a fact that's exactly what happened), does that say anything about all democrats? Can I use your logic, and say that therefore you are in favor of protecting rapists?

Wayne, how about we hold people accountable for what they say and do, not blame people for what others say and do?

If you refuse to take off the tin foil hat, at least loosen the straps a little.