Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

What you're failing to grasp is that without two items:

A) Proof this is true

and

B) Evidence

The point is moot.

-spence
I guess we can declare 98% of your statements and claims moot then the other 2% supported with evidence from MSNBC

it's the spending....raising taxes will not solve the spending problem and as we see with the most recent deal, if we allow the increased debt limit and/or increased taxes, they will find a way to weasle out of the spending cuts.....if we don't hold firm to massive, acutal, meaningful spending cuts, no level of taxation will matter...and the only people that are serious about this are the people that you loathe and S & P apparently

WOW!

Scarborough: ‘Terminally Stupid Ideologues’ Should ‘Stop Using the Tea Party as a Piņata’
August 8, 2011

Following Senator John Kerry’s outburst Sunday in which he referred to the S&P downgrade as the “Tea Party Downgrade,” Joe Scarborough fought back on his Monday episode of ”Morning Joe.“ The host called on ”terminally stupid ideologues“ that ”really don’t understand” anything because they’re “so dogmatic [they] can’t think for [themselves]“ to ”stop using the Tea Party as a piņata.”

"I am not blaming the President exclusively. We have blamed the Tea Partiers here for not moving. We have blamed Republicans. We have blamed Democrats as well. But please – I know it makes you feel better, but, you know, stop using the Tea Party as a piņata. We’ve got systemic problems in this country. The President could have done something for two years when he had Democrats controlling the House of Representatives and controlling the United States Senate. He did nothing on entitlement reform."

Scarborough went on to assert that, contrary to what the liberal media presented, President Obama never offered cuts to entitlement programs in his “grand bargain.”

Last edited by scottw; 08-09-2011 at 07:05 AM..