Thread: Pete
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 03:52 PM   #38
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
actually the only time I ask for links is when I think the person is making something up or lying. And that is the reason I asked you to provide links recently concerning Hunter Biden and corruption

Actually, I didn't search for a link. As I said, I don't need a link to think. The Biden Burisma deal was corrupt to the core ON ITS FACE. To begin with, excluding politics for the moment, it would be a corruption of normal corporate policy to hire someone with no knowledge of the business, little (if any) qualifications, and passing on those who did. It's a stupid thing to do and a corruption of efficiency, profitability, and sound business practice. It's not illegal, just plain stupid, and lacks any sound, sensible, sane reason to do so.

Then, why do so? It might be a sound but shady business practice to hire someone sheerly on the basis of influence. What influence of any value would Hunter Biden provide? Other than his father being VP of the U.S.? Obviously, political influence. That is a very basis nexus for political/corporate corruption.

What does Joe Biden get? Something of value, enrichment of his son. What does he have to do for that enrichment? Return the favor in the future, like, say, protect the corporation by seeing to it that no harmful investigation would happen? That's the way I see it even if you don't.

Or, maybe, Burisma management is just stupid.

If Pete's, my or anyone else's posts annoy/bother you in any way - don't respond or don't read them. That should go for the folks who lurk here and then complain about this forum.

Actually, as of late I've been following your advice here. I skip a lot of Pete's posts, especially the really long ones. It's been pleasant.

As I said earlier I would like to hear why he thinks I deserve his sympathies.
Probably sarcasm to get a rile from you. Or maybe he really thinks you need some help and he's kind enough to give it. Tough to figure out.