View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 01:03 PM   #178
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormfish
If it tickles your curiosity that much John, I'm 28. I really appreciate you being the tyrant of this board. You pulled one of my threads out in which I didn't have anything to write or linked anything offensive, educative, yes. I'm starting to realize who you stand for and if anyone has a different opinion than you then you become proactive. For a free speech discussion board, it's not really "free" is it? I guess it's your way or no way. Oh I really like that button you relayed my login link to earlier. If I admit I am one then I ask who isn't?
Actually - I asked how old you are because your posts (which seem to have little to with fishing) make you sound like you are a teenager and wanted to make sure (or at least have you say) that you are over 18. And it must have been one of the other tyrants that pulled you post because it wasn't me - however, I'm sure they had valid reason to do so...

And seeing that you don't post much on fishing topics but just sports and political talk I will inform you that most pulled posts are because they degenerated into a pissing contest or because what was posted was just plain wrong or just plain stupid.

In fact, I usually get flamed for not flushing enough crappy posts down the toilet... But believe what you wish (and send the tin foil hat in for a tune up)

And because we are off to such a flowery start here - who do you think I stand for?

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: