View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 04:06 PM   #34
bloocrab
Callinectes sapidus

VB - yes, Dallas....without a doubt. Not sure if it's for the right reasons though -

I did respect Danny & Crew thru the mid 80's, how could you not.......but something happened in the early 90's ....when I developed that strong "disliking" toward them. Not so much what they accomplished or how stocked they were with talent, but I guess that with a combination of some close friends who are Cowboy DIE-Hards and absolutely LOVED the fact the Pats couldn't get it done and constantly reminded me of that. Seeing as how I couldn't "hate" my buddies, I think I developed a "hate"...for their team. .....oh yeah, and I "hate" the Giants right now.

In all honesty, I DON'T believe they were the better team. Did they deserve to win ?? ABSOLUTELY! They wanted it more. The better team went returned home crying....as well as their fans....but enough of that, still trying to put that behind me.

GO REDSOX!!!

p.s. = Hate is a strong word I don't like to use. ... please interpret my useage of the word meaning..."strongly disliked".

...it finally happened, there are no more secret spots
bloocrab is offline   Reply With Quote