Thread: NFL
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 08:22 AM   #33
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Are you denying that his campaign had no undercurrents dealing w/race? "

No, I cannot deny that, because anytime a prominent liberal gets involved with a political issue (or an election), you can be assured that race will be a major topic for them. So it is the liberals who made Trump blow the racist whistleYou couldn't get more than a couple of comments about this NFL issue without bringing charges of racism, so thanks for proving my point. If you don't think Trump did this bc it was primarily black players you are stupid (and I don't think you are).

"Maybe you can post something up about Berkley - you haven't done that it what 2 weeks?"

Oh I'm obsessed with BerkleyAnd whiney college students that you think are liberal. how many times have you brought that up (and in posts that had nothing to do w/that). Why bring up Ben Shapiro in a thread about Trump working w/the Dems. on a spending cap? So it is not ok when you think someone does something, yet it is ok when you just did the exact same thing you are complaining you think the other person did? What is that word I am thinking of to descrbe that? Hmm. . I've made, what, 2 or 3 posts in the past year about the riots and damage done there? Yeah that's me, always getting worked up about silly little things like violent mobs who destroy neighborhoods to keep people from speaking. All in the name of anti-fascism. You can't make that up.

"the Dems keep blacks down by using welfare. "

You pay people to have kids out of wedlock, guess what happens?

"Too bad they aren't smart enough to realize that "

Paul, I often wonder, are liberals too blind to see the damage they are doing to the cities, or is that their intended plan? I don't know the answer, I can't see in people's hearts. All I know, is that urban liberalism has been a disaster for blacks. Do you disagree? Can you answer that question, Paul? Has liberalism worked in our urban cities for the last generation, yes or no?
And conservatism has been a great thing for the poor (of which blacks have a lower # but a higher %. Look at the repeal of Obamacare and the Trump budget - hurts poor while giving a tax break to the rich.
"only Jim is"

Not remotely true. Tens of millions of people see it. We call them "conservatives". And at least one truly great, brave liberal, the late great Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan of the state of NY, who warned 40 years ago that liberal welfare was going to destroy the black nuclear family, therefore destroy the entire black culture. He was crucified for what he said. And he was 100% correct.

We got off topic. Which is the intent of lobbing nonsensical charges of racism...
Not off topic bc to many players it was an issue of race - (unless you're blind to it).

Last edited by PaulS; 09-25-2017 at 08:32 AM..