View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 08:57 AM   #63
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Colludy says: Schiffs impeachment is a FARCE because

The conversation about corruption in Ukraine was based on compelling evidence of criminal conduct by then VP Biden, in 2016, that has not been resolved and until it is will be a major obstacle...to the US assisting Ukraine with its anti-corruption reforms.
The American people will learn that Biden & other Obama administration officials, contributed to the increased level of corruption in Ukraine between 2014 to 2016.
This evidence will all be released very soon.

What Colludy just admitted was that they were asking for dirt on Biden. Colludy is currently in Ukraine desperately trying to manufacture evidence along with some Ukrainian kid who claims he will be the next ambassador to the USA.
Ukraine says WTF?
Maybe Russia will release the tapes of Colludy, Floridaman, Nunes and Parnas soon.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So much for detbuch argument about little biden not running for office . When trump just said VP Biden

I am sure. Seeing he detbuch and the rest of the biden bandwagon here . Seeing they don't mind Trump accusing an American private citizen of wrong doing outside normal legal proceedings
But poor kavanaugh ...

Its clear there are no crimes or misdemeanors that could ever be applied to Trump .. unless he went after guns maybe
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device