View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 05:40 AM   #111
wdmso

Who said that?

Can you stop responding to things that nobody said?

The Administration or Haven't you been listening ..I will use a name if it makes it easier when needed

kelly ann conway
"I think in terms of the upside being greater protection of our borders, of our people, it's a small price to pay."

Trump “We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say
“This is not about religion – this is about terror and keeping our country safe. We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days.

Please name one person of influence, just one, who denies that jihadists kill people other than Americans. I cant because the dont admit it its not what they talk about its alway thereout to kill us all

why twist what I said it very clear in the united states the Argument id Framed us against them Trump’s action “is a response to a phantom menace.”

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/...eted-for-death
According to a report recently made public, early this year, ISIS specifically identified 15,000 Christian Americans for death and instructed jihadists already in America to begin widespread murder.

Rudy Giuliani What we did was, we focused on, instead of religion, danger,” the former New York City mayor said, in reference to the targeted nations: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. “Which is a factual basis, not a religious basis. … It’s based on places where there are substantial evidence that people are sending terrorists into our country.”