Thread: Palins Alaska
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 08:24 AM   #61
Fly Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_777 View Post
Ever since she passed the bill to dump the toxic waste in one of the Alaskan lakes and claimed it would be better for the fisheries I hate her and always will.If I did manage took get up in that.Donkey punch for sure.Maybe twice.Everything that she says is a lie and this is all a big show leading up to something bigger.Look at the wall and read the damn writing.I'd rather watch anyone else explore Alaska and all it has to offer.Even though if they could they would separate from the US if they had a say.
It was the Army Corp of Engineers that approved the dumping of mining debris into Slate Lake in Alaska, "not Sarah Palin."

First of all you should hate the Bush Administration, it was his administration that re-defined mining debris in2002 including toxic mining waste as fill. The word "Fill" took away disposal decisions from the Environmental Protection Agency to the Army Corp of Engineers. And when the Supreme Court weighed in they ruled in favor of the Corp. This ruling also cleared the way for mountain top mining in the Appalachian states.

And on another note, the person you helped to become your president does not have any better credentials then Palin.