View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 04:11 PM   #90
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim so in conservative circles the new mantra is who is the media to pick the president. Even though they did the same thing for Trump in 16

But now it’s their responsibility to champion what you think were his policy’s that were productive .

News flash it’s an Americans responsibility as an individual to seek out information from more than 1 source, not see Facebook tweets or tic tok hannity Ingram tucker lemon cuomo maddow as news being lazy isn’t an excuse being gullible isn’t an excuse for being un informed , when you have a world of information in your phone
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i think it’s everyone’s responsibility i make an informed choice on election day. that necessarily means knowing the truthful good and bad about who is running. not just the good, not just the bad.

what a concept!!!

what does it say about the flimsiness of your beliefs, that you can’t comment on biden saying republicans want to enslave blacks, or his comment that conservative blacks ain’t black.

you literally can’t comment. because even though it happened, you can’t spin it into a positive for biden. so you ignore it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device