View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 09:39 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Your personal opinions on two politicians you don't like aren't really relevant here. What's important is that the Democrats happened to like both Clinton and Obama...while the GOP is trying to figure out who's the least worst.

-spence
Spence, what I posted about Hilary and Obama was fact, absolute, objective, irrefutable fact. Because those facts made your political heroes look like the awful people they are, you dismiss those facts as "my personal opinions". That's the difference between a blind ideologue like you, and a rational person like me.

If one single thing I posted was wrong, please enlighten me.

To you, liberal always means right, conservative always means wrong, and you bend over backwards to regurgitate that message, and repeatedly ignore that which does not fit that simple-minded narrative. I see right and wrong on both sides, where it exists.

Here is the world according to Spence...when the 2008 Democratic primary kept bouncing back and forth between Hilary and Obama (up until the week of the convention by the way), it was NOT a sign of disarray, but rather, the inevitable result when faced with a choice of 2 such superb human beings. When the 2012 GOP primary goes back and forth (9 months before our convention), it's necessarily because all of the candidates stink.

Do I have that right Spence?