Thread: Plug Forum
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 10:00 AM   #20
ThrowingTimber
It's about respect baby!

Habs, Lab1, afterhours, salty, bigfish, mac, bernzy, CS theres absolutely nothing wrong with these guys posts. They all contribute to the forum, and help out with the site overall.

My issue is with random guys who come on with veiled attempts to sell their stuff, under the 'guise of wanting to learn. Again the guys I mentioned and Im sure I missed some, nothing against commercial guys AT ALL.

Its cool I love to see the stuff you guys do like hab said he likes to tinker, hell man thats awesome after all how many black and purple needles can you paint before you say to yourself damn, I'd like to make something else. Again, that type of stuff I love! Its great and I'm greatful of you guys sharing that here, with us.

My issue is with the random guy, who does not contribute to anything. Not a sponsor. Never gives to the site/ forum and does nothing but take take take. Then becomes a "company" or business, I dont know maybe I'm painting a picture with too broad a brush, but I hope you guys get what Im trying to say.

Send me plugs, there are peanuts around and I dont have any small ones. That will be all.

Domination takes full concentration..
ThrowingTimber is offline   Reply With Quote