View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 11:34 AM   #8
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=buckman;1123516]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Agreed 100%, good post.

I think the media, and Hollywood, needs to dial back the hate-filled hysteria, quite a bit. 99% of us can listen to that without being driven to snap, but some people are unstable. It serves no purpose.[/QUOTE

It appears the Democratic politicians have blood on their hands . The BS needs to stop
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I don't know if I'd go that far.

The last election was between two people who were morally bankrupt reptiles. Here's the difference. I see huge (yuuge?) numbers of influential Republicans, calling Trump out when he acts like a jerk. Megyn Kelly had a huge show on Fox at the time, and she constantly criticized Trump. I don't see people on th eleft similarly calling out Obama for his bitter clingers remark, nor do I see people on the left bashing Hilary for her disgusting depiction of conservatives as racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic deplorables.

Both sides are being divisive, no question. But it's more tolerated on the left, also no question. When was the last time there was a college riot started by conservatives, in an effort to prevent a liberal speaker from speaking?