Thread: Space force
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 06:03 AM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
your just another angry guy.. I pay into my own retirement I get paid to do a Job that you decided you didn't want ... Corporate America and the private sector played you and are still Screwing hard working Americans like yourself .. but its easier to blame the person to your left and the right of you than the hand that feds you ...

seems the states with those you despise with the most public employees per capita are Majority Red

http://www.governing.com/news/headli...-analysis.html

So you think space force is a great Idea
So you’re not necessarily angry when you say I don’t like science, but I’m angry when I show what a stupid statement that is. Got it.

Youvpay a portion of the cost of your pension, and you feel entitled to ask your neighbors to pay for the rest. Is that true, or is that false?

The private sector you endlessly slam, is where every cent of your compensation comes from. Every cent, comes from taxes confiscated from your neighbors. How can you be that ungrateful and unappreciative? I was a public schoolteacher in CT, and I always was aware of the debt I owed to people that worked in the private sector, and I also saw firsthand the contempt that many public servants have for the public they claim to serve.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device