View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 07:32 AM   #42
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"why are you posting BS again please show me where you got that ..."

Just because YOU aren't aware of something, doesn't make it BS. We could fill the Pacific Ocean with things that neither you nor I are aware of.

Here you go. When Obama was president, two Muslim truck drivers were fired for refusing to deliver alcohol. Obama's Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), sued the truck/distributor company, and got a big cash settlement for the truck drivers.

Here is what the lawyer for the EEOC said about the case...

"Everyone has a right to observe his or her religious beliefs, and employers don't get to pick and choose which religions and which religious practices they will accommodate"

Please read that statement carefully. That is a statement made by the Obama administration. How can that same protection possibly not apply to the Christian baker who believes that working for a gay wedding violates his beliefs? Why does the Muslim have religious liberty that the Christian doesn't have? The lawyer used the term "everyone". Are Christians part of that everyone, or not?

I agree 100% with what the EEOC did in this case. Where I disagree with liberals, is that I happen to think that the Bill of Rights applies the same way to Christians, as it does to Muslims.

What do you think?

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...eliver-alcohol
Very simple the two are not the same no matter how hard you try to suggest that they are.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device