View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #5
Karen Lynn
Karen Lynn Charters

Karen Lynn

Hey John,

Not sure if you are a administrator for this site or not ? I am not trying to spam this site by any means thank you. I have inquired on a couple of ocassions on what it takes to become a sponsor on this site with no response. Seems like a great site on which I would like to contribute my striped bass reports as well as offshore tuna reports. If someone could please get back to me with a sponsorship agreement that would be great, if not I will not add my web site to my post's as I did not in my previous post. If you could PM me rather than add your response to the public forum that would be great. Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Please, please, join our community and talk fishing, not post advertisements for your biz. There are other avenues than trying to get free advertisement on a message board.

Here is a tip, participate on the boards and discuss things in a relaxed non-spamming manner. Build a rapport with people, share some of your knowledge, and pick up a thing or three. But please don't spam the boards.

Thanks...

John
Karen Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote