Thread: Huma is hot
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 12:25 PM   #24
wdmso

posted it seems the closer you start looking under the hood of the man called trump his Ferrari image its looking more like a fiero ferrari

I guess some we'll dismiss theses statements as sarcasm or a joke .. I have a daughter and find those statements as Odd and poor taste i'll leave it at that .. Seems his lack of political correctness is Trumps personal body armor ..

1994 Robin Leach asked Trump and his then-wife Marla Maples what attributes their infant daughter inherited from her parents.
answered instantly — and he did not bring up his daughter’s eyes, nose or smile. .

“Well, I think that she's got a lot of Marla,” he said.”She's a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether she's got this part yet (gestures toward his chest), but time will tell.”

Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Yes bill cheated on his wife.. a behavior I do not support nor do I get 3 marriages

How do the Christian conservatives square that circle ?