Thread: NFL
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 10:21 AM   #81
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
you tend to not hear anything or see its about Race at any time or place? thats what i find Odd when Trumps comments were clearly about who's Taking an Knee and the Vast Majority are Black (very clear ) ... But i guess if you sprinkle a white guy in here or there it changes things ...
Wrong again.

I care deeply about injustice. But it has to be actual, real injustice...not made u[p, fabricated injustice. It's not remotely racist for Trump to call everyone who previously protested (blacks and whites) an SOB. It's not an elegant thing to say, it's not a presidential thing to say, it's probably not a smart thing to say. But it's not even a tiny bit racist.

Believe it or not, it's possible to feel critical of someone who isn't white, and not be in the Klan.

"the Vast Majority are Black "

Aha!!

So was Trump differentiating between those who are black, and those who are white? because if he lumped them all together, how can it be racist? He didn't say "fire the black ones, and give raises to the white ones". Skin color had absolutely zilch to do with it.