View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 08:43 AM   #17
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Trump is a thin skinned narcissistic, corporate bully and that is the short list of negative qualities I see in this man, but what really concerns me is how we let the Russians influence and meddle in our election process. Now they are launching missiles and sailing spy ships to our coast, all while we have a government that can't get it's sh*t together. Much as I detest the man, I'd like to see him get his damn cabinet installed and I certainly hope it includes people that can give him better advice then what he appears to be getting at present. This is not a leader and team that give me confidence we are prepared to face a global issue in short notice.

The more he jabs the "fake media", the more they will dig, if ever there was a man intent on digging his own grave; Trump clearly is he. If it comes out his campaign staff or even himself were in contact with the Russian intelligence community during the election, I think he will be in serious trouble.

I need spring and the distraction of some largemouth bass or pickeral bending my line, maybe a few rounds of golf in warmer weather and they promise of our stripped friends soon to be arriving.