View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 08:00 PM   #43
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
If thats not a kool aid driven reply.

It isn't.

Of conspiracies

I pointed out a historical process that has occurred. There is indisputable evidence of what direction and into which system of government that Progressives want to take us. That evidence is far more compelling than what leftist Dems claim is evidence that Trump committed an impeachable offense.

I suppose that, in your typical incoherent ability to perceive and conclude, you could see that as a conspiracy . . . or anything else your distorted brain desires.

mixed with chicken little

No chicken little. If the sky were actually falling, we wouldn't have the chicken little meme. What I referred to is not a fictitious "sky is falling." It is a historical fact.

with a dash of i want a time machine to bring me back to when American was acceptable..

I spoke of past, present, and future, and the directions in which founding notions and Progressives ones take us. I didn't claim a desire to go back to another time. The founding principles are not time dependent. Neither are Progressive ones. We can move forward with either, or with others. I gave my preference and some reasons why.

i am not sure what else to call it. A manifesto?
What you call it is irrelevant since you have not demonstrated an ability to coherently discuss it.