View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 09:46 AM   #135
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
everything is about Trump.

I be can’t help but notice that Putin move while Trump was in power. Maybe that’s just a coincidence, and maybe it’s not.

I kept hearing how much more stable things would be with Biden in there. Are China and Russia being better neighbors now? If so, I’m sorry I don’t see it. One night argue that they’re taking advantage of the overwhelming weakness projected by our frail Alzheimer’s patient we have now. You have to give Biden sincere kudos for low unemployment. But on the global front, i’m not sure he’s striking fear in the heart of our adversaries.
If Trump were in office, the West likely would have splintered instead of unifying to isolate Russia, making Putin’s aggression far less costly.

Our ability to control things in this world is and should be dependent on our allies.

A twittering lying blowhard for a leader didn’t work, most Americans saw that.

As it is for a relatively small investment, matched by our allies, Russia has decimated much of their military muscle and their economy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin