View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 11:52 AM   #140
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
But your brain isn't broke.

Your party's house of representatives had 1 person out of 200+, think that babies born alive are human beings.

More of your projections

Your party sees no downside to men being in a bathroom with little girls, or with male prisoners saying "I am female" and being moved to a women's prison.

their called Transgender your bathroom crimes are a myth more men rape women in Bathroom than transgender's

Your party says the border is secure. its the same as under trump more GOP lies that it isn't. funny Fox hasn't run a border story since the midterms why is that?

Your party says the police are what's wrong with American cities.
More Liying jim I am shocked policing has and have the same issues did under all previous administration but fan boys like yourself don't want to admit their a problem

Your party's senate majority leader called for violence against 2 specific SCOTUS justices because he didn't like the way they decided a case. Back to your favorites hits again . PS you have a twisted definition of violence

These are core tenants of your party. I'm not pointing to one crazy extremist jerk, though yoru side has plenty of those (Ihan Omar, Adam Schiff, Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren...)

I can't stand Trump. But he's the only republican in the country who could have beaten Hilary, he re-shaped the Supreme Court for a generation. And he made you, and many others, crazy.

Unfortunately, at this point Trump is doing more harm than good for the GOP (wasn't always the case, but it is now). After 2024, he'll be in the rear view mirror and you'll need another lightning rod to distract attention away from your side's unpopular policies.

My side is led by a very unpopular person. Your side embraces policies that Americans don't like. Polls show that both of those things are true. One of those things will fix itself in 2 years. One won't.

Jim keep thinking your Party is for All Americans their only for those whom will support all their hate a bigotry

its not Hard Just look at the GOP members leading their so Called hearings and their Titles

"We have a government that now I believe is targeting the very people it is supposed to serve," subcommittee chair Rep. Jim Jordan said Tuesday. "We plan on, as a Republican majority, holding them accountable."

funny GYM using Accountable in a sentence

Jim Jordan Refuses to Cooperate With Jan. 6 Panel

: 56 percent of Americans said the panel is "just an attempt to score political points"

the other 44% are MAGATARDS who don't believe in anything unless its not True and still think Trump won LOL

Like I said jim you can spew all your right wing talking points . what's comical there all cultural grievances ...

Democratic policies benefit all Americans