View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:42 AM   #107
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
defenders of this behavior are mostly the same anti government crowd they know the constitution better than you crowd the my religion is better than you crowd and ray more and Trump never assaulted anyone crowd and the i'll never side with someone who they i thinks a liberal crowd reguardless of the evidence or behavior or lie spoken by anyone

and claim they are objective and love MAGA
Read the text of the first amendment, and tell us why it doesn't apply here. It's so easy to label this guy a bigot. It's a lot harder to tell me why the first amendment doesn't apply.

Then there's the Obama government's argument in the case of Muslim truck drivers. The federal government said that if reasonable accommodations can be made, then people at work cannot be forced to abandon their religious beliefs. In this case, there are other bakeries nearby, which were happy to provide the service. How is that not a reasonable alternative?

There's nothing easier than insulting this guy. That's not the point. T

WDMSO, do you think that the Bill Of Rights only applies to those sympathetic to liberals?

"he my religion is better than you crowd"

Who the hell is saying that here?

ALL you have is insults. Nothing even remotely pertinent to the Bill Of Rights, which is all that matters. I don't agree with the baker on this issue. But obviously the text of the First Amendment, and the feds' argument in the Muslim trucker case, make it clear he has this right.