Thread: Was He or Not
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 07:06 PM   #76
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Look at what's happening in Ukraine. You don't think Obama wasn't playing chicken with Putin and for the most part appears to be winning?

Ok Scottw.

Do you not think if the military had a feasible plan before they wouldn't have tried it? Oh I forgot, Obama hates the troops.

My understanding is that they had a weapon pointed at his head which prompted the action.

The more I think about this whole Bergdahl situation the more it disturbs me. This is a propaganda campaign to lash out at Obama using an active service member as the proxy.

-spence
"Do you not think if the military had a feasible plan before they wouldn't have tried it?"

I never said they'd abandon him. You were the one who said it wouldn't be easy to get him back on our own terms, and I pointed out, correctly, that doing what's right is more important than doing what's easy.

"Obama hates the troops.Obama hates the troops.

He doesn't hate them, but he is completely oblivious to the type of person who answers the call to serve. Hence the repugnant "cling to their guns and religion because they are bitter and racist..." remark. I'll say this, I thank God I didn't serve under him.

"My understanding is that they had a weapon pointed at his head "

regardless of your skewed understanding, the fact is he was in a tiny raft with 3 armed pirates and he would necessarily had guns pointed at him repeatedly. Instead of giving me your understanding, how about either some facts to support your claim, or admit it was pure speculation.