Thread: So.....
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 02:53 PM   #45
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Pete, not sure if you heard, but we recently completed a yearslong, thorough, very expensive investigation of Trump and Russia. Didn’t uncover anything.

Here's a few anythings

Mueller and his team filed charges against 37 defendants, secured seven guilty pleas and one conviction at trial. Six former associates and advisors of President Trump were among those charged. The case of Trump’s former deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates was transferred Saturday from the special counsel’s office to federal prosecutors in Washington.

While no more indictments will come from the special counsel, investigations of Trump, his campaign and his businesses continue in Congress, and federal and state jurisdictions in New York, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Are you saying it’s OK to investigate Trump when there’s smoke, but not Biden?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You need a predicate to investigate a citizen of the United States.

Thing's are still , someone told me:

"I was in the Deutsche Bank hearings, Lev Parnas bail hearing and 3 days in court with Jeffrey Epstein and 2 days after his death. TRUST me there is some really bad stuff coming down involving Trump, ALL these cases come back to Trump watch SDNY"

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin