View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 06:00 PM   #1
Jimbo

Truly, The Maddness Never Ends

I'm new at this executor stuff, but geeezzz the utilities don't make it easy. I called Eversource and asked if I could have the bill sent to a different address, in the "Estate of". Nope as soon as I said Estate, they asked "he passed" I said "yea" I want to pay the bills, keep the heat on...Nope, if you don't fax the "XYZ" forms and lawyer/death forms stuff we'll turn off service, you have a temporary period to reply. I said, "Wow, you guys don't have a lot of caring for a deceased parent, do you." Basically, the response was, "Is there anything else I can Help you with today?" I responded, but not likely an appropriate response fir the site. Needless to say the other utilities are gonna be past due...whenever I can get to it.

Really wanted to make another Too Cold event, but gotta head back to NJ and figure things out there, then come back soon, then go back...like I said, this executor stuff sucks. Sign me, Grumpy in South Yarmouth.

Fishing is a... discipline in the equality of men - for all men are equal before fish. ~Herbert Hoover
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote