View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 07:49 AM   #435
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post

The bill will make small steps.....

It will generally work in the right direction ......

the net impact on inflation is unclear.

could help lower some costs over time

Still, some of the biggest drivers of inflation, including food and energy costs, are not immediately addressed.

^^^ so once again..."THE INFLATION REDUCTION ACT OF 2022" ^^^^

also.... expands the federal government, feeds federal money to democrat pet projects....this was just democrats desperate to spend a bunch of money before losing congress potentially

you guys better be weatherizing, driving electric vehicles, converting your home into an electric vehicle charging station and put solar panels on your roof so you can spend all of the extra money you will have as a result to help reduce inflation ...

"Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm confused millions of Americans this week when she claimed Democrats will fight inflation by providing “tax credits” for families to “weatherize their homes from climate change.”

“What, specifically, will the Inflation Reduction Act do to lower costs for Americans right now?” asked a host at CNN.

Biden Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm: “If you install an electric vehicle charging station in your home, you can also get a tax credit!”
scott, are you saying that if i put an EV charging station at my house, that WON’T lower the cost of food and groceries for middle class americans? how about if I put a wind turbine in my backyard, surely that will lower the cost of chicken back to where it was a year ago?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device