Thread: Sleep Apnea
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 12:47 PM   #18
chefchris401
Chris Blouin

so after a couple months finally got results/machine, etc

in a 7 hour sleep study, i had 156 eposides, or one every 36 seconds, crazy.

did the second sleep study were you try the different masks, ended up going with the full face mask, couldnt get use to the nose and hated that if you opened your mouth you sounded like peter framptons guitar effects.

after a couple weeks finally got my machine on monday, crazy piece of technology. small, light weight, portable, has a small laptop bag for transport. mine has an SD card which monitors and records your slepping and when you use the machine and the doctor will upload the info and make changes.

what a difference it makes, first night inly slept 4.5 hours with it cause i went fishing, woke up felt great, not tired all day. same thing the next night, last two nights have slept with it 7 to 8 hours, wake up and i feel way better. finally started having dreams again since im getting REM sleep finally.

making some diet and exercise adjustments along with using the machine and hopefully will improve my quality of life and health.

thanks to everyone who replied and pm'ed me about their experiences and suggestions.

STORMR Pro Staff Member
chefchris401 is offline   Reply With Quote