View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 09:03 AM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim seem you missed Trump trying to overthrow a legitimate election. Via his justice department and any other department that would possibly help. But In your revisionists history everything’s equal
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
trump deserves all kinds of heat for looking into that. i don’t know that he actually tried to do it. i know that in january 6, he told the crowd explicitly to be peaceful
and patriotic, he used those exact words in that day. but for sure, he considered some potentially scary things. which is exactly why i said i wouldn’t want him to be a dictator. i’m not revising history, i’m the one who considers everything he did. you’re the one who refuses to accept that he ever did anything good. that’s revising history.

now can you please answer
my question? why did you post that the kid that trump helped died, and that his father was accused of financial mis-doings?

you posted it, so clearly you saw that as a rebuttal that trump is capable of doing anything good. i’d like to know why.

we have this routine, you and i. i answer your questions directly, and you dodge mine.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device