Thread: 34 shot
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 01:07 PM   #32
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

I reached out via email to an old college girlfriend who lives in Portland. She always was crunchy granola type, but here is a condensed version of her response;

We are a feisty bunch- and rebellious and independent. And so we do not want the !@#$%^&*( Feds messing with our protests. Yes we are fine - we are all at home! Although my daughter and I are going to go join the wall of moms that are lining up to protect the protestors. There are the protestors (good) and the rioters (bad)- but the Feds being here is very bad news PDX will not back down. Our city is a mess though- all boarded up and graffiti everywhere....tough times

This is from a well educated 60 year old Oregon native woman, with adult kids, who has lived abroad in Asia as her husband's job in finance took them to many financial capitals and last I knew, he was with the Federal Reserve... Not what I expected, but that is my ground zero report.... My response simply pointed out their plan of action had some glaring holes in it.... like bring a water bottle to a gunfight.

On a different note, my new 2A4life shoulder holster has shipped!

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.