View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #3
Pete_G

They all suck. Total scam industry. Buy a bicycle or something. $%&^&*(_()&*.

Seriously I have no idea. I'm never owning a nice car again. Too financially risky.

Yeah, I'm kind of bitter. To that end, NOT impressed with Geico. Never needed insurance before, finally did in an accident that was 100% the other party's fault, and it has been quite the nightmare.

Various battles with the adjusters to get all the work done that they should have written up in the first place (makes me wonder WHY they didn't write it up...), they won't fix the A/C that failed because of the accident because it can't be 100% proven the accident caused the failure (I'm sure the massive front end collision had nothing to do with it), the numbers as it relates to what would total the vehicle kept moving, they valued the car HIGHER then what it normally would be worth because it was in such good condition which helped keep it from being totaled, the list goes on much longer then that but I don't have all day to list all the details.

My car is now worth half what it was if the sampling of my attempted trade in attempts is any indication due to the extent of the frame damage and I have a $1500 repair bill for my A/C. This was in RI, but take it for what it's worth. Quite heated about the whole ordeal...
Pete_G is offline   Reply With Quote