View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 09:34 AM   #63
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
lack of cooperation by the others helps to create a draw for aliens to illegally cross the border. (another bedtime story ) how do you explain why them came before there were things called sanctuary cities ?

Is this some military tactic you constantly employ--pick what you consider a weak spot in a post, attack it while avoiding the main strength of the argument, then somehow making it all collapse because of what you think is some major victory? The main thrust of my post was a response to what you considered an important monetary reason for states not cooperating with ICE. You totally avoided my reasoning re that and went to my throw in comment and thought you could really demolish it by calling it a bedtime story. And if you think sanctuary cities or states are not an added bonus for illegals, perhaps the dream fairy helps you sleep at night.

Trump "Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, haven't seen any suggestions from the Potus on this topic

I'm not very interested in your not seeing suggestions from the POTUS. And it's not a coherent response to the post to which you were presumably responding.

Funny theory l send those we dont want to sanctuary cities I'll show them These people just walked some 2,269 mi what Makes Trump or you think they'll stay in the sanctuary cities and not just walk to their friend or family live or where there is work..

More of your typical gibberish deflection (off the topic of my post to which you were presumably responding).

Simple solution from not simple problems Trumps 2020 slogan
Again, simply irrelevant to my post. Maybe you just wandered off and replied to some other post with one of your simple bedtime stories.

Last edited by detbuch; 04-13-2019 at 09:49 AM..