View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 10:57 AM   #50
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You post more suggestive conspiracy laden comments and video than anyone here peddling your views as if they are based on facts....

This "more" meme is constantly used by some on this forum as deflection. Can you factually back up this "more"? And what is the significance of this "more"? Is it a conceptual meme that paints something as a negative? Is it some sort of conspiracy against the "less"? And can you verify (examples, etc.) of my suggesting some conspiracy?

and call others closed minded and bigoted...

I call out bigotry when I see it. Don't you? Do you have some privilege not allowed to me? Have I called out bigotry without pointing out how it is so?

for calling BS ... and the list of those you support are as fringe as it gets

You have not disproved any of my "BS." You just say, without proof, that it is BS. And "fringe," like "extremist," is another meme meant to disparage. Being a minority, even an extreme one, is not being wrong or bad. In this day of collectivist politics, the so called "fringe" has much good to offer.

Seems you’re standard of measuring infiltration of communist in the Democratic Party is in par with How Trump concludes his immigrant invasion and declared National emergency
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
What standard of measurement are you referring to? The video listed names of Communists who are actively supporting the Democrat Party. And in what way they are doing it. Can you show how none of that is true?

Last edited by detbuch; 03-03-2019 at 11:04 AM..