Thread: Tail gaters
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 12:05 PM   #6
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfish9 View Post
we all can tell war stories about this for hours, people in general dont give a rats arse about anyone but themselves.. and it shows in how they drive. and as far as giving them a one finger salute or blowing the horn and any other "retaliation" goes.. I dont . in this day and age where human life means so little to some, doing so my get you a bullet .
Six or seven years ago I was cycling through town and there’s a narrow section where you have to take the lane so you don’t catch a door from a parked car. I’m actually doing the speed limit mind you and once the road widens I move over. A landscaper on his phone with a huge pickup and trailer nearly hits me. I catch up to him parked a mile or so up the road and I was pissed instead of doing the smart thing which would be to just keep riding I wrap my knuckles on the side of his trailer and wag my finger telling him to watch where the eff he is going. He chased me down, off duty cop. Words got pretty interesting and he made a lot of threats. When I got home I called the watch officer and when I said who it was I could tell he was shaking his head

Moral of the story, guy could have been a freak and shot me. Don’t pick fights with cars.
spence is online now   Reply With Quote