Thread: Jerry Sandusky
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #31
Sundowner

I will continue to be a Penn State fan but who knows what this is going to do to the school. This is where we find out what community can mean.Unfortunately, it is not starting off well in my opinion. These kids are backing a name and not looking at what they should be considering. This has been all wrong since the act took place. These kids are just reacting to be part of something and I really hope they smarten up instead of sticking up for a coward, which is really hard for me to say. There is a bronze statue in front of Beaver Stadium of Joe Pa and in the wall behind him is a vast number of football players that look to be following him onto a field. I think that should be removed and the pics of have of me and that statue will be destroyed. Unfortunately the recruits are already recanting their commitments to PSU and this university is in trouble for the foreseeable future. They need a high profile coach to come in there and save them, as well as denounce the winningest coach. Tough challenge
Sundowner is offline   Reply With Quote