Thread: Lay Offs
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #69
Jackbass
Land OF Forgotten Toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
i think you're way off
The top 1% pay 40% of all income taxes! Thats a real number.
Agree however When compared to their actual wealth...... They make on average hundred and 25 times more money than we do the middle class. That is strictly taxable income. Other holdings which are not necessarily taxable. Add to their net worth. Is kind of what I was getting at.

Those holdings if the property of a trust. Are only taxed it turned into cash (Simply stated I realize) Or income is gained from them. In individual could own $100 million worth of property Through a trust. Then consider themselves an employee of the trust Getting an income from management fees etc. The property is rented at say $45 million a year. Your management employment fees somewhere in the neighborhood of $12.5 million a year. Taxes and insurance 25 million a year. Expenses etc. right down the line. The truck showed a profit of two $3 million a year. You take home for your management fees etc.$1 million a year. Your vehicle is taken care of by the trust. Your life insurance is guaranteed by the trust. There is 1 million ways to get paid without actually taking a check.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

I am the man in the Bassless Chaps