View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 09:25 PM   #18
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Soda kills more americans than muslim terrorists.
Obesity and a long list of other things kill more than any radical Muslim terrorist has post 9-11 in the USA, the pharma's and doctors handing out pain killers like candy are doing more harm for God's sake. Obviously 9-11 was a wake-up call, but since then pick one on the list and it's likely going to be well ahead of anything like this nut job or his replacement driving the next weapon in vogue are going to do on average.

I see both points made here, but 8 people in NY vs the Vegas killings are night and day different in number killed, in the shear terror involved for all in the vicinity and in the reactions of politicians after. It's so easy to jump on board the better vetting band wagon and trust me, I'm 100% behind those efforts. Trump loves an opportunity to continue beating his campaign drum and as usual someone always gets thrown under the buss in the process.

Post 9-11 the home grown nut job who should have received mental help for whatever reason, be it abusive father, lost job, cheating wife, loss of a family, bullied every day in school, ex con cant make it outside and with access to plenty of high powered fire arms is likely going to kill more easily, flying under the radar and with a higher death toll. It ALL needs to be addressed, man do I hate politics and I hate where we are as a nation right now; very depressing at times.

Thank god for activities to decompress like fishing, golf, headphones and some good tunes. Kiss your wife, your girlfriend, your kids and your grand kids; let's hope the proverbial sh*t doesn't hit the fan overseas and in our own backyard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._death_by_rate