View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 01:46 PM   #30
scottw

do you think Obama would "justify torture" if God forbid one of his adorable kids were kidnapped by terrorists and we held one of their associates who we believed had info to their whereabouts...

there is a huge chasm between what the left has defined as "torture" done by Americans, I believe simply for political advantage and what the rest of the world actually employs as torture....

I've read plenty of accounts of the day to day routine of the Gitmo detainees....we accomodate their specific meal requirements, their religeous needs despite following a "faith" that implores them to kill infadels to please Allah...it is prison after all and these are cockroaches whose own countries don't even want them back which is why they'll likely end up here in the States on welfare......they were not infantry on a battlefield in service to their respective countries, they a religeous finatics who kill indiscriminantly..... that said...

I challenge you to point to a time in history where Pow's or detainees or whatever you want to call them, were treated better as a group than these human cockroaches......certainly not American POW's...we know how they look if and when they are ever released....