View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 03:48 AM   #9
wdmso

US President Donald Trump has said he is worried he might face perjury charges if he gives statements under oath to the investigation into Russia's alleged role in his election victory.

"Perjury is what they're really worried about," he said, and perjury — "a material representation of fact for the purposes of deception"

Giuliani intentionally spinning a narrative where Trump is being victimized.

(saw this in a tweet)
Since 1965

Democrats (25 years in power):
3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence.

Republicans (28 years in power):
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences.

Remind me again how both parties are basically the same? ...

republicans are still more worried about a blow job in the oval office then the Blow Hard currently in the oval office . its amazing to watch them think everyone's after Trump Just Because.... so lets review its not because he beat Hillary or that he is white or he is a republican or a business man .... Its actually based on what he has said... what he himself has done ,,, what his administration has done (captain of the authoritarian ship) the economy alone is not enough to change the topic or out weigh all the negatives HE and I stress HE creates all by himself the fake news and bias matra is falling on deaf ears only the true base still believes in that , hell they still think Obama wasn't born Here ... MAGA who would have guessed what Trumps again looks likes .... dosn't look good to me

Last edited by wdmso; 08-21-2018 at 04:07 AM..