View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 01:21 PM   #32
wdmso

990K Have died from Covid

turns out we were a lot more ruthless in ourselves than we needed to be.

Hind sight is always 20/20

And it’s irresponsible to suggest we did to much we have no metric to compare if we did nothing

Conservatives use the same arguments with global warming

For some reason their against trying anything that might help solar. And wind are COVID’s masks and lockdowns

Even the mayo stated face masks help slow the spread of the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)? Yes. Face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as getting vaccinated, frequent hand-washing and physical distancing, can help slow the spread of the virus

Many conservatives and some liberals can’t seem to accept evolving science .. it just re enforces their conspiracy’s

As if since masks or the vaccine isn’t 100% 100% of the time it’s pointless I don’t understand that logic

Yet these same people say Disney are grooming children.. their is never any credible evidence to support the outrageous suggestion . Is a meme and that’s it. Case closed

I get it masks are inconvenient so is the RMV TSA . But life threatening or life altering .. not even close

Same for school closings tornado or hurricane wipes out your Town guess what it takes time to get those kids and their families back to normal it under stood something terrible happened..

Yet with Covid people don’t have that same view. It was wtf school my Aka baby sitter is closed and now I have to deal with my children WTF are you kidding me..
That’s the parents rights they wanted. Their baby sitter back
CRT trans masks that’s all a smoke screen

Right or wrong? Just how I see it
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device