View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 10:59 AM   #10
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Pete, sorry i was attending to family stuff.

there’s also government data in the article i posted. you either didnt read it or refuse to believe it, because it doesn’t serve your agenda. you have said here that the national economy is falling apart, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

you blindly cling to everything which supports your agenda ( liberal=good, conservative=bad), and you deny everything that doesn’t fit it.

The article i posted didn’t rely solely on Moore’s conservative opinions and spin. US Census data showed that increase. i’m
try sorry if
you can’t accept that. but some things are true whether one happens to like them or not.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I quoted information directly from the Census Bureau, not a derivation or interpretation of data by a third party.

Floridaman has said that he doesn't care what happens after him, the debt will be someone else's problem.

What that article also does not say is that in order to increase Median income by 5K Trump increased the debt by far more.

I could go to the bank and borrow money and have more cash on hand.

Would I be wise to do that?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin